Sunday, March 29, 2009

The best day of the week

Sundays are the best day of the week. They are the best day to lazy around in your underwear if you feel like it. Not a lot gets done on a Sunday around here - Saturdays are the get-things-done days.

Take today for instance. We had a lazy morning - ok, I slept most of the morning! After we finally got going, we took a nice drive down to South Edmonton Common were we spent some time shopping in our favourites stores. (Michael's for me, Best Buy for Wade.) Wen then poked around at Chapters for a while then went for a nice, early dinner.

And then, in the middle of dinner, I remembered my friend who was coming over to buy a set of earrings I made for her! Whoops! So, after I dropped Wade off at home, I raced up to Clareview, dropped off the earrings and (finally) made it home to finish off a relaxing Sunday evening with my darling husband.

Happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmin!

    I wanted to tell you that the ring arrived safe and sound. It's absolutely lovely! I'll be doing a little blog post about it in the next few days. Thank you so much; it's quite charming.

    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Oh I am so glad you got the ring!

    ReplyDelete