Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good morning ramblings (It's still early, and I'll ramble if I want to!)

Good morning all! One of the best things about being on an Etsy team, I think, is the wonderful feeling of support and companionship you get from all the others in the team. I am a member of the Etsy Alberta Street Team and these ladies are wonderfully supportive and fun. We had our team chat last night and it is so nice to be able to talk to them, joke around with them, and lend (and receive) support when needed. They are wonderful!

I was thinking, partially due to laziness, that I would extend the sale in my shop, at least over the weekend - maybe to the end of the month. It was a lot of work changing all those prices!

I had another interview this morning. This job I really want. :D It is an administrative support position still, but with more accounting and less or rather, no reception! (I don't like reception work.) I hope I get a call back about it. If I am selected or short-listed, there are 2 more interviews to go through - just phone interviews thankfully. I have my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I enjoy being on the team too, I also enjoy seeing and chatting with you in the chat rooms even if not on our tuesday night chats :)

    ReplyDelete