Monday, March 23, 2009

Sale in my shop!

Happy Monday and what a beautiful day it turned out to be! I had an interview today for a receptionist position in a small company. I don't think that I will like that job. It is too much like my last one and I think I would be bored and screaming inside of 3 months! I have another interview on Wednesday. We will see how that one goes!

As the title of the post says, I am having a sale in my Etsy store. This is (I really can't remember, so we will say it is) my 6 month-aversary from my first listing on Etsy. I put all my rings on sale at 20% off. Have a look! http://www.frogprincessdesigns.etsy.com/

I changed the prices so I wouldn't have to do a Paypal refund and so that you would be able to see the savings instantly.
Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment: