Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone.

I love Sundays - they are the most relaxing day of the week to me but Sunday nights have a bitter-sweet quality to them.

Sunday nights mean that tomorrow is Monday, the beginning of another stressful work week. It used to be, to me, that Sunday nights were a thing of sadness. Work was not a place I wanted to be. But now, maybe because I am a little older and (hopefully) wiser, work is a place to get things done. I feel more accomplished at work - I am using my talents and skills to help and move the company I work for forward. I know there are things at work that I need to do - that only I can do. That fills me with a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of anticipation. I can't wait to get to work so that I, me and no other, can complete these tasks.

Sounds silly. Maybe it is. That is what Sunday nights feel like to me.

PS. I finally photographed all my new jewelry! Look for it to be popping up in my store soon!














*A sneak peak of things to come!

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing you make that. Very beautiful. And nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

    ReplyDelete