Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hobbies

I want to know what your hobbies are.

Mine include reading and writing, doodling and painting, creating jewelry and fiddling around with papercrafts, tweeting, blogging, Facebook and the Facebook Fairy application. I am completely and totally addicted to this last one. You grow flowers and herbs in your garden, watering your flowers on time to ensure they don't wilt and levelling your garden up the more you grow. I absolutely love this application!

So, I am curious. What do you do for fun? What fills your spare time? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Im fooling around with old postcards.Collecting and selling to get the money for hunting after other old postcards. Do some blogging but english is stil a problem for me. Spend a lot of thime on Etsy and enjoy every day as much as i can.

    ReplyDelete