Monday, May 25, 2009

Destash

I spent the day yesterday photographing and then listing 20 items in my store. Not anything pretty or shiny though. I listed 20 listings (they may or may not contain multiple parts) in my new destash section. It is all paper and stamps and things that I am just not using. I love to buy this stuff, I really need to start using it or clearing it out to make room for the stuff I am using.

I am pretty pleased with myself for getting it all done on the one hand. On the other hand though, I am annoyed that I can't do that with my regular items in my store. I really need to get better at that.

Anyways, here is the destash link. Check it out and maybe you'll find something you need.http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6183547&section_id=6153021

No comments:

Post a Comment