Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Jewelry

Here are some new pieces.

This one took forever to get the motivation up to do. I had the idea for it floating around my head for weeks and I just put it off because I knew it would be a lot of work. It took me a day and a half to do. It is a copper cuff strung with loads of pearls, crystals, shell and stone beads. I absolutely love it!


This is a rose quartz that had been lacquered red before I bought the stone. I thought it was weird, my husband thinks this looks like a hot pepper when worn. This will be going up on Etsy soon :D

The light was getting bad when I took this one, but this is garnet rodinite and hematite drops on a niobium chain. I'll photograph it again and add it to Etsy soon.








Wood and jade earrings.
There is also a matching necklace but I was losing light. Up on Etsy soon.
Sterling silver and carnelian earrings.
Also going on Etsy soon :D








No comments:

Post a Comment