Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Musings

Well, another weekend come and gone. A brand new work week starts tomorrow. I sincerely hope this week is less stressful than last week was.

Cleaned the house today. Hopefully it will stay clean for a while! It doesn't take long to do in this tiny apartment, but it is irritating to do. I need a housekeeper, lol in my 500 sq. foot apartment!
Must do some crafting this week. I am running out of new stuff to post. I have 2 more rings to post and a pair of earrings left and then that is it. I'd also like to start making more of the designs I already have. I'd like to start doing craft fairs and the only way I can do that is if I have more stock. It's silly, I have 43+ rings around and they are all one of a kind at the moment.

Time for bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment