Sunday, June 7, 2009

Updates - My busy life

I gotta say, I am more the laid back, go with the flow, relax, BC mindset kind of girl. I am not into the rush, rush, rush, busy life I've been living these past few days. Things have been crazy busy around here, but I finally have a moment to update my poor neglected blogs!
Work

Work is a constant source of craziness, frustration, and accomplishment. It is going well most days. I like the challenges presented to me - and I like even more that I am able to solve them satisfactorily to my boss' liking. This is a good job for me. One girl, who comes in once in a while, says that it is sad that her best strength is data entry. I said that it is good to know your own strengths. I thought about that for a while and I decided that my biggest strength is solving problems and creating new procedures. I am good at cleaning up other peoples messes. And I like doing that. It is when I am bored and there is no challenge left to a job that I feel it is time to move on.

Life

Well, this past week has been taken up with wedding stuff. I am not in the bridal party, I am just a good friend of the bride. I made her jewelry as well as the jewelry for the bridesmaids (so cute, I thought!). I am already married and I am so glad I got married the way that I did (I'll tell you about it another day) after these past few days. There was so much that needed to be done and so little time to do it all in! Get the dress, get manicures (which I never got, grr) and pedicures, set up the hall, go for the rehearsal dinner - and that was just the day before the wedding! I love my friend dearly, and I sincerely hope they have a wonderful life together - I just know why brides freak out before the wedding now! So stressful!

Well, the bride was beautiful walking down the aisle; the groom choked up a bit at the alter (as expected) and all in all, it was a lovely day once the wedding was under way.

Oh, another thing going on! I am taking an online course all about payroll legislation (yay). I have gotten so far behind with the wedding and work and life, that the midterm is here and completely taken me by surprise! Thankfully, I love to learn (even if the subject matter is drier than dust) so I think I will be ok. I just have to remember to take the test before the end of the week!!!

Frog Princess Designs

Sadly, I have been neglecting my store a wee bit. I have a few new things to post and some reorganizing to do. I am also wanting to do the YART sale http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/ya-gotta-yart-4049/) - I love sales, lol! I will post with the link to the YART section when I have it all set up.

I will be here more often. Life should start to calm down now. I look forward to getting back to my laid back, relax, BC kind of life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for promoting the Yart Sale! I look forward to seeing you June 10-June 14th!
    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete