Monday, June 1, 2009

Yay, Another Monday

Good morning everyone. I am still around I've just not been posting for some reason. I am trying to keep up though!

Got another custom order from Lisa that I appreciate so much! Thanks Lisa! Happy Birthday!!!

I was panicking this weekend. I am taking an online course through the CPA right now. (I am taking the Payroll Legislation course right.) I thought my mid term was this week and I was panicking because I hadn't completed all the chapters that needed to be done for the test! LOL. Well, it isn't until next week and I had better get my butt in gear and start studying!

Happy Monday everyone!! (if that isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is, lol)

2 comments:

  1. love the latest photos, the quality and white bg look great in your etsy mini! i think i might start copy n' pasting some LJ posts in here :p no one will go to both lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rozzie!
    Hehe, that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete