Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big News for Frog Princess Designs!

The first bit of news is that I'm now offering free shipping to Canada and the US! I am very excited about this and I am hoping this will help things pick up a bit in my shop. Without the full time devotion to it I had previously been giving it (before classes) my poor store is looking a little neglected.

The second bit of news is that the Alberta Street Team on Etsy is having a sale! Over 50 shops so far have signed up for this sale and I am super excited by this! The last team sale was a huge success in terms of not only sales, but also in viewership and just getting the team name out there. The sale runs from October 3 to 9 and I can't wait!!!

Stay tuned for more updates!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6183547

No comments:

Post a Comment