Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date, No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

I feel like the white rabbit sometimes (most times) chasing time. I'm running late again this morning but, dammit, I'm going to have a healthy breakfast. To many days I'm grabbing a wrap at Subway before dashing into the office. I'm then grabbing a quick lunch while there (cause you know I don't have time to make anything!) and then picking something up on the way home for a quick dinner before dashing out for a class in the evening.

Taking 4 classes is just crazy while trying to work full time. I won't be doing that again! No time for homework, not time for study, barely putting in my full day at work and no time for me. I'm feeling pretty worn down right now.

Bah, ok, no more complaining! Going to work on better time management, in the meantime; time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment