Ok so I am a little late. Life has a way of interferring at times.
It wasn't exactly a good year.
- I lost 2 grandmothers within a month of each other
- I quit my job in a fiery rage and sat around unemployed for 2 months
On the other hand, I did do good things that year.
- I quit a dead end job
- I figured out what I want to do with my life
- I went back to school again (night courses, online learning)
- I took 5 classes towards my life goals
- I discovered that, while I'm not universally loved, I am respected
- I took some silversmithing finally!
- Eat healthy
- Play with Wade
- Take more classes both professionally and for fun
- Craft more
- Be in a craft sale
- Excel at work
- Help others
- Get my passport
- Take a trip
- Be happy!