Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!

Ok so I am a little late. Life has a way of interferring at times.

2009:

It wasn't exactly a good year.

  • I lost 2 grandmothers within a month of each other
  • I quit my job in a fiery rage and sat around unemployed for 2 months

On the other hand, I did do good things that year.

  • I quit a dead end job
  • I figured out what I want to do with my life
  • I went back to school again (night courses, online learning)
  • I took 5 classes towards my life goals
  • I discovered that, while I'm not universally loved, I am respected
  • I took some silversmithing finally!

2010 goals:

  • Eat healthy
  • Play with Wade
  • Laugh
  • Take more classes both professionally and for fun
  • Craft more
  • Be in a craft sale
  • Excel at work
  • Help others
  • Get my passport
  • Take a trip
  • Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment