Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Handmade Mafia

Good morning everyone. I'm still not a rise and shine type of girl but these days are so busy lately, that I'm glad to be up and going. Lots to get done lately!

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I'm now a member of the Handmade Mafia! This is going to be so fun. The Handmade Mafia is a crafter's collective in Edmonton and outlying area's that meet up, usually once a month and put on a craft show! April's show will be on Saturday, April 10th and I'll have a table! I am so excited!

If anyone is looking to join the Handmade Mafia, here is the Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=85089515560 and there is a link to the event with all the details on the page. The show, as I said, is on April 10th in the Orange Hall right behind the Old Strathcona's Farmer's Market and I would love to see you down there!
I am very excited to be involved with this collective of wonderful creators and crafters. I've been to a couple of shows in the past and they look like they have so much fun - both the vendors and the customers. The creators of the event refer to everyone involved with the Mafia as family, and having observed the interactions of the participants in the past, I am very excited to become a member of this family.
This will be my first craft show too! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment