Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & The HMM

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone has a nice day!

I'm having a rather quiet day at the moment. I'm home alone while Wade is at working being the handy computer nerd that he is. We'll be going to a friend's place for Easter dinner in a bit so that is something to look forward to.

So I'm not doing much at the moment but I have just set my table up as a demo for the Handmade Mafia. Trial run looks good. I picked up a pretty, subtly patterned white on white table cloth for the table so it looks pretty and fresh. I have a lot of rings out on the table - obviously, rings are my specialty! I don't have any earrings out though at the moment. I need to either pick up an earring display or make one. I'm not sure what to do yet though. Right now I have a lot of rings (none of the gemstone silver ones though), necklaces, bracelets and cuffs, hair clips and combs, and key rings. I'll take a picture and post it as soon as possible.

What do you think though? Should I bring earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment