Sunday, April 25, 2010

New listings!

Yup, I finally got a couple new things listed at Frog Princess Designs! Very excited, yay me!
It seems I go in spurts with listing stuff. It's such a hassle sometimes I don't even want to bother so I relist stuff instead. I need to start listing this stuff though - I have so much!

I was reading the new magazine I bought this weekend and it was all about pearls. I love pearls - I have tonnes of them (I also have tonnes of other supplies but we won't go into that right now) and I got to thinking that I have no pearl necklaces in my shop! Well, that got my mind going and I had to make one NOW (yes, at 2 o'clock in the morning). So I made 3 before giving up and going to bed and I've just listed 2 of them.

Berrylicious






Goldenrod

No comments:

Post a Comment