Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stop Procrastinating!

I need to kick my creativity back into high gear. I need to get out of this creative rut I'm in. Wait. No that's wrong. The problem is not my creativity level. I've got ideas. Tons of ideas of things I want to make and paint and write. No motivation.

To make:
Bangles - silver bangle bracelets some with extra design features, some plain
Rings - stone set rings! My own settings!
Cuftts - hammered, patinaed, cut shapes!
Upper arm cuffs - cause they're cool
More pouches, purses and bags

To paint:
More collages - they're fun
Mountains
Dreamscapes
Mini canvases, large canvases, giant ones!

To write:
That Edmonton gargoyle story is still the top of my brain and it isn't gonna write itself. I think of it ever time I', downtown looking at the skyscrapers.
The angel story.
The one about the boys.
Children's stories.

There is so much more too. That's all I can think of right now.

I think I need to stop procrastinating and just get to it. I need to stop making excuses and I need to stop saying I'll do it later. Do it now! Do it today! Don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment