Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up

With everything going on these days, and with me focusing on journaling about my new diet I haven't been sharing anything new with either Frog Princess Designs or Jewels by Jasmin. And, oh my god, I haven't shared anything about Jewels by Jasmin! What a terrible blogger am I!

Ok, on December 8, 2010 I opened a new shop on Etsy called Jewels by Jasmin. I wanted to move my jewellery from Frog Princess Designs to its very own shop where it can be showcased properly without being overshadowed by all the other stuff I was offering at Frog Princess. On that same note, I have a ton of designs, items, ideas that I've either created already or are wanting to create that just didn't fit into the whole shop view of Frog Princess Designs with the jewellery. I felt it was best to divide out the 2 focuses into 2 different shops so here we are. Jewels by Jasmin was created to focus 100% on jewellery while Frog Princess Designs' focus has been redirected towards fun and fabulous accessories and geeky items.

I've also opened up an Artfire store. http://www.artfire.com/users/JewelsByJasmin I want to get my name out there on a lot of other venues with the ultimate goal being opening and running my own website. I'll be posting some of the same jewellery to the Artfire shop, but there will also be some designs exclusive to that shop. I'll try to post them here so everyone will have a chance to check them out.

It's been a lot of work running three shops, but so fun too. I love that I'm now able to share some of the great things I've been making and selling at craft shows, but not online as it didn't fit the "theme" of the shop. I'm so happy now that I can share a greater variety of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment