Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fat/Not Fat

This is just amazing:



Ok, so I'm fat. And, most of the time, I'm ok with that. The rest, well, everyone has those days, the ones where nothing fits right, nothing looks right, and you feel all out of sorts and fat.

The reason I'm changing my diet isn't to do with how I look or how I feel about myself. It's to do with my health and family history. My family history is full of people with cysts, PCOS, and diabetes. I've just been diagnosed with PCOS which tends to explain why all the diets I've tried in the past have failed. I don't need a diet, I need a lifestyle change to make me healthier. And if the result of that lifestyle change is dropping some weight and becoming less fat (cause, face it, I'm realistic about this, I'll never be skinny) then I'll be happy about that but it isn't the main goal of my lifestyle change. It's my health not my looks that are the reason for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment