Friday, May 13, 2011

Handmade Mafia, Telus TV, Part 2

So for the April 16th Handmade Mafia show, we had the Telus TV crew in filming us. I was interviewed and I demo'd some jewellery for them. This is the video of that day!




So I'm very happy to see they cut the footage of me talking because I sounded so bad. I was a stuttering mess and I was so nervous! Also, I don't, personally, think I'm all that photogenic, haha, so I'm not upset about it being not included. I'm glad they kept some of my demo though - the ring wrapping , that's all me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! It's a great little video. Is Telus TV like a local access channel? We have Shaw TV down here for community events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I guess the Telus TV channel is just like the Shaw TV channel, just for those with Telus cable providers. Don't know how many people saw it, but I'm sharing it with everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete