Saturday, July 23, 2011

Etsy Front Page

For the first time in my almost 3 year Etsy career, one of my items made it to the front page of Etsy. So very excited that I was able to see it!


















Second row, third item in.

It's funny. I noticed Rozzie (first row, first item), and Lindy (first row, fourth item), and Kori (second row, second item), but missed my item. I also totally missed Freya and TrekkerJen! I'm so used to not seeing myself there I didn't even look. It took another team member congratulating us to make me go back and check for my item.

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! Sometimes you just scan so fast you don't really register what you're seeing! Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still so excited by it (a day later)!

    ReplyDelete